Heavy storms confined the members of the Corps of Discovery near the mouth of the Columbia River. For six days in November 1805, they set up camp at an area William Clark referred to as a “dismal nitch”. Today, this place is still called “Dismal Nitch” and is located just east of the Washington end of the Astoria/Megler Bridge. This popular poster is part of the graphics unifying the areas of Lewis and Clark National Historical Park. Dimensions: 13″x25 1/2″ (image 11″x23″)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.